KBS Bloom, combines turn of the century dry amendment farming techniques, Native American agriculture, and progressive microbe technologies. This dry fertilizer is a complete bloom food that includes good micro and macro-nutrients along with a healthy PK boost. The formula can be used as a stand-alone bloom food or in conjunction with our other great products.
Derived from crab meal, seabird guanos, oyster shell, alfalfa meal, volcanic ash, rock phosphate, fish bone meal, glacial rock dust, sulfate of potash, langbeinite, kelp meal.
Soil amending ingredients: wood biochar
3% Humic Acid (Derived from Leonardite)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Start the season by tilling in 1 cup of the KBS Bloom into each cubic foot of soil media used in new planting and gardens.
During flowering, apply 1 cup of the KBS Bloom to a 4’x4’ surface area, up to once a week. Apply to damp soil and water in thoroughly following application.
FOR CONTAINER PLANTS
Apply 1 tablespoon as a top dress per gallon of media, once per week.
Amounts needed per gallon pot size x your veg or bloom plant count:
- 5Gallon: 1/4 cup per week x flower cycle 8-12 weeks or
- 1lbs a plant for 8 weeks per plant
- 10 Gal: 1/2 cup per week or 2bs per plant for a 8 week cycle
- 15 Gal: 3/4 cup per week or 3lbs for a 8 week cycle
- 20 gal/ 4x4' bed: 1cup per week or 5lbs per 8 week cycle per bed